Rowing in Motion for Android – Beta 0.2
We’re making good progress on the Android version of the Boat App even though we have also invested our time to make a massive improvement to our Analytics service. To keep things short, here’s a list of things we fixed/implemented since our last beta release two weeks ago:
- Sonification: Fixed a system-resource leak
- Toolbar: Devices running Ice-Cream-Sandwich now use Switches instead of ToggleButtons
- Stopwatch: Implemented the stopwatch timer
- Logfile Recording: It’s already there (but upload to Analytics is still missing). Distance and Stopwatch are now reset when recording a new logfile
- Performance: Improve rendering performance on old Android devices
- Guides: We have added the “welcome guide” that explains the App for first time users (similar to the iOS App). Also added a menu (via the menu button) to access the manual.